Mavin International Auction 48
17 & 21 March 2018
The Concorde Hotel Singapore
Banknotes and Coins
Mavin International is pleased to offer at its upcoming Auction 48, World Banknotess and Coins on 17 & 21 March 2018, at the Concorde Hotel Singapore.
SG50 Banknotes from the Community Chest including:
1) 9 sets of $50 with prefix SG50, solid nos. 111111, 222222, 333333, 444444, 555555, 666666, 777777, 888888, 999999, all with PMG SG50 label
2) 27 sets of $50 with prefix 50AQ
3) A set of 5 $10 uncut sheet of 45 together with 1 $50 uncut sheet of 40
Banknotes from the Monetary Authority of Singapore including:
1) 2 sets of 25 $100 Portrait Tharman Shanmugaratnam with prefixes 2FC, 2FD
2) A set of 25 $1,000 Portrait Tharman Shanmugaratnam with prefix 5AF
A good collection of Singapore orchids and bird low 1st prefix banknotes
Singapore $50, 9 August 1990, President Ishak, polymer, specimen, PMG
Straits Settlements QV, Quarter Cent, 1872, proof only date, NGC PF64BN. Very rare
Malaya KGVI, 20 Cents, 1948, proof, NGC PF65
French Indo-China Piastre, 1890A, PCGS AU50. Very rare key date
British North Borneo $5, 1940, PMG Choice VF35
Ceylon Central Bank of Ceylon, 50 Rupees, QEII, colour trial specimen
View Online Catalog
Bid live on
Important Notice: The buyer's premium for bids made through liveauctioneers.com is 20%. The buyer's premium
for absentee bids by post, fax and email is 18%
Auction catalogues will be available from 21 February 2018. Printed Catalogues
at S$15 airmail postpaid and CD-Rom S$5 airmail postpaid.
Check bidding status online. To find out how, click on the
How To Bid link.
Important: We are not able to accept Paypal for auction payments except by prior arrangement.
A fee of 4% of the total payable will be levied on Paypal payments to cover Paypal charges.
Free Email Auction Notification Service
Don't miss our future auctions! Subscribe to our free Email Auction Notification service!
E-mail us to request a copy.